Shortcut releases new triple-sided Referral Program for companies and individuals
If you love using Shortcut and want to spread the word, we’ve got good news: today, we’re introducing our referral program as a way to give back to our customers for recommending our platform!
With our triple-sided referral program, everybody wins. Refer a friend, and we’ll reward your friend’s Organization, your Organization, and you!
How it works
- Your friend’s Organization: If you refer a friend to Shortcut and they sign up an Organization, they will get an additional two months free, after the 14-day trial period.
- Your Organization: Once your friend’s Organization has paid for three positive monthly invoices (in addition to their two free months), we’ll give your Organization $100 off its future invoices.
- You: For those that refer multiple paying Organizations, we’ve got something extra special for you: personal rewards that get even better as you bring more Organizations onboard.
The Refer a friend menu within Shortcut
Here’s what you’ll receive as you refer more paying Organizations to Shortcut:
- Refer two paying Organizations and receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card.
- Refer four paying organizations and we’ll ship you AirPods and a Shortcut T-shirt.
- Refer ten paying organizations and we’ll send you an iPad Pro with accessories.
It’s a win-win for everyone, plus your Organization’s discounts are stacking and non-expiring!
Personal rewards as you refer more paying Organizations
You can track the status of your referrals right in Shortcut. We’ll also keep you updated by email for major referral-related events, such as when a referral signs up, when they’ve paid three positive invoices, or when you’ve reached one of our personal reward tiers.
The Refer a friend menu contains the current status of your Referrals
How to participate
The referral program is open starting today, and you can get your referral links from within your Shortcut account. Just head to Shortcut and open the Refer a friend menu, which can be found in the navigation bar, in the Settings menu, and in the News drop-down. Then copy your unique referral link and send it to anyone you like, or even share across your favorite media platforms.
Refer a friend menu can be found in three locations within Shortcut
We’re excited to thank our loyal customers who share their love of Shortcut. To learn more about our referral program, the rules, and how to find your links, head to our Help Center.